Some Pics

thanks :) , It was totally covered in grease from the previous owner...my grandfather. Basically it was covered in a decade of filth. btw, the stereo is temporarily set up like that...until i have time to build a custom set up.

She looks awesome!!! B) Cashmere+gold emblems= a winning combo! You should get a floor jack and bend the droop out of that lower valance, and she'll be perfect. Nice work! :cheers:

oh yea, i might add that the stereo is being used with the factory am/fm/cd/tape unit. 12 speakers total from the original 8. The 2 original squakers (really horrible things) 4 alpine silk tweets, 2 alpine 5.25's, 2 alpine 6.5", and 2 xtant 10's. shhh, believe it or not....the subs are only getting 24.5 watts rms each. lol

1995 ES300,

Nice car, and a very clean engine bay. I've been meaning to clean mine since four months ago, haha.

Blake,

Thank goodness you posted that link on how to correct that lower valence issue. I've been meaning to find out how to fix that for awhile, but I've always been forgetting to research it. Oh ya definitely lucky you that you don't have to have a front plate in your state. In CA you have to have both plates visible or else you'll get a ticket, and I know those annoying meter maids give out tickets for that.

I'll get around to fixing the valence along with the engine bay cleaning soon hopefully (knowing myself I'll probably forget again, lol :chairshot: ).

thanks, i just did the technique on the lower valance. It seems to have corrected about 90% of the curve. I used a 3.5ton jack for that, lol. probly a bit overkill. 1 more thing, do they make touch up paint for the bottom grey cladding? The previous owner clipped a few curbs on the bottom, expecially where the valance was drooping. Oh yea, that engine was detailed about 2 weeks ago. It needs a bit of touch-uping. just to let ya know, i used this product called CD-2. it is a little kit that comes with 2 cans, one is a really strong degreaser (very corrosive though) and the other is a protectave glaze sealant, which gives the wet/shiny look to the plastic and rubber. It uses the engine heat to set the glaze up. That will last for a month or two, but it is excellent for car shows which i've used on my girlfriends car.

Blake,

Thank goodness you posted that link on how to correct that lower valence issue.  I've been meaning to find out how to fix that for awhile, but I've always been forgetting to research it.  Oh ya definitely lucky you that you don't have to have a front plate in your state.  In CA you have to have both plates visible or else you'll get a ticket, and I know those annoying meter maids give out tickets for that. 

You probably would have never found that post either because I always come up with the most random titles! When I got my strut rods replaced in my LS, it was "I just got back from Dallas." lmao I am glad that I only have to have 1 tag; it give the front of my car a much cleaner look. B)

thanks, i just did the technique on the lower valance. It seems to have corrected about 90% of the curve.  I used a 3.5ton jack for that, lol.  probly a bit overkill.  1 more thing, do they make touch up paint for the bottom grey cladding?

They do have touch up for the lower cladding, but for some reason or another, I remember some members having trouble finding/ordering it. Let me see what I can find...