Is This A Good Deal On A 95 Ls

flash213

That is a remarkable deal-56k miles is practically brand new! ;) Does it have a clean title?...that deal almost sounds too good to be true! Your car is worth several thousands more than what you paid for it! ;) Welcome to the club! :cheers:

I agree, and I am very very jealous! I paid a few thousand more for mine last May, with 84k on the ticker and it needs a few thousand to make perfect as well. Good deal! Clear title I take it? I can run carfax for you if you like and let you know. Send me PM of vin # and I'll reply with data.

Thanks for the input. I have already run the carfax on it and it came back clean.The 10k was 1500 under his asking, I think I have just found someone despreate for cash.

That's a sweet deal indeed. I paid $14.5k for a '95 w/31k miles on it a couple of months ago. It was ready to go with new tires, but still...

Tell us more. Color, options, etc... and congratulations.

The official color name Im not sure of, its dark green easily mistaken for black at a distance.It has chrome wheels. It does not have heated seats or traction control. What other options are out there? Looks like Im going to have to also buy an ECM to make perfect. <_<

Thanks for the input. I have already run the carfax on it and it came back clean.The 10k was 1500 under his asking, I think I have just found someone despreate for cash.

That's a sweet deal indeed. I paid $14.5k for a '95 w/31k miles on it a couple of months ago. It was ready to go with new tires, but still...

Tell us more. Color, options, etc... and congratulations.

It seems to me that you also got one heck of a deal!!