Key Fobb

Hey fellow Lexuseses Owners!

This forum is great...I "found" it earlier today at work and have been reading post like crazy....everything from warming up engines to Oil filter recommendations.

have a quick question...

Key Fobbs (at least that's what I think they are called)..you know the little black 3 button thing which attaches to your key ring....you can unlock your door and your trunk with it. I have the model where the key and the "lock/unlock/trunk/panic" button is separate. Well, apparently I cant get one anywhere...the dealer has told me to replace it will be roughly about $200. The problem I have is that 1) my battery is dead (that is an easy problem), and 2) the loop that goes around the key ring is broken.

So, does anyone know where I can get a new case and/or battery for my Key fobb.

When I figure out how, I will post pics of the car!!!

ebay 25-45 bux,  make sure you get the right #, check one you have and get same #, and you are set, good luck,

Thanks for the Heads up. Hey, I see on ebay key fobs for Toyota Avalons. Is it possible to replace my broken key fob body with this body but still keep the "guts" of my key fob? (hope that makes sense!?