Xenon Blue Headlights Safe ?

happy rx300

Hello, I put eurolights (not sure if you've heard of them or not) its the same 9006 bulb you have in your rx300, but after 3-4 weeks i found that it melted my headlight socket. If your looking for good bulbs try the sylvania silverstars or the piaa extreme white. I put the silverstars in my es300 there a white bulb. I'm not too sure if there are any good blue or purple headlight bulbs out there.

I think he/she means an actual HID conversion, am I right? sure, its safe for your wiring. In fact, HID lights are much more energy efficient than halogen lights...

Go to www.prostreetlighting.com to get HID look-alike headlight bulbs. They are 80 watts for the low beam and 100 watts for the high and they provide the bluish/white light beam. Much brighter and cleaner than OEM bulbs. Excellent product and no adverse effects of any kind. Proce is under $50 for all 4 bulbs. Real HID conversion kits are $300 to $500.