Outside Air Leak Above Dash

I have a 98 GS300 and have noticed an outside air leak between the dash and windshield on the driver side of the car. The air is not coming from the defrost. It comes out to the left of the defrost in front of the red sensor on the dash. This air is not coming from the heater or AC system because it is different temp, the velocity of air is proportional to speed and the air can not be effected by the heater or AC controls. The other weird things is that my dash gets covered in dirt. Does anyone know where my leak to the outside is and/or how I can fix it?

Thanks,

kms

Is it the original windsheild?

Check for the toyota/lexus etching and the original 1800 25lexus sticker on the windsheild

I kind of fell off the earth for a few days..... It is not the original windshield. Does this shed any light on the issue? Is there some sort of trick to installing a new windshield that someone missed?

Thanks - KMS

Take it back to whomever installed it if you can or a competent shop. Who's the manufacturer of the windshield? If it was an original windshield, it would have been installed by lexus and more than likely you wouldn't be having this problem. <_<