members

02is300

• 2 weeks later...

I think we need some newsletters rob... also some nice regional meets would be very nice. If anyone would like to create a Lexus meet then please let me know and I will create a newsletter for you.

Merchandise will also soon be available... i am just waiting delivery of some nice stock both Lexus and Lexus owners Club stock.

I would be interested in helping out with a meet. I live in Lexington, Kentucky and would think we could do something in Maybe cincinnati where a lot of people meet. Maybe we could get the local Lexus dealership to help sponsor it and host it.

Let me know how I can help out.

Rob

Here is a meet we had last weekend which was a massive meet with hundreds of Japanese cars (the Fast and The Furious style)... a two day event and lexus let us have their hospitality unit...

We ended up with the best stand there... an amazing weekend!

http://www.teamlexus.co.uk/html/modules.ph...=view_album.php

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

would you guys like me to set up a meets forum?

If you guys can arrange it I will let you guys have whatever you need on the website. Even a newsletter...

Please contact me through email.

What about something in Orlando this might bring together a lot of club members in this area. There is a lot around here and plenty of places to have a nice spaciouse meet!!!! Just from looking at profiles I have seen several members that live near or in Florida too so this might be a good spot. Just a suggestion.

How about a compromise? The first annual official American LexusOwnersClub.com meet for Spring Break in Panama City Beach. A meet in Florida would be great - but I need to plan ahead in order to get the time to do it. The first week in April would be ideal.

Plan a week of events and get some group rates at a hotel. Cruise, chill on the beach, eat 10$ seafood buffets during the day. Then cruise, chill, party all night long. Lexus style.

• 3 months later...
Rob: I am arranging a meet in Lexington on October 5.  I know it is short notice, but better late than never.  For a more general southern meet lexus28160, throw some ideas, and we can get somthing cooking.  Maybe a meet in Philly or DC or something.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread...&threadid=56899

Aw man, I missed a Lexington meet? That sucks. I hope y'all had fun. I'm a UK student and also have been living in Lex for 13 years. Oh well, maybe next time. 8)

It was a while ago. I will be back with a new (to me) lexus so I'd like to arrange some meets for the future. My calender does not allow for me to be available until early summer though. If any members would like to arrange any meets here or jointly with some of the other great sites, please feel free to share and post in the meets section.

I plan to have fun in Lexington next summer - Clay City is a must do.

Thanks!