2000 Es300 Stereo Help

sdsmi10

ok I have a 2000 ES300 Platinum series with the stock nakamichi stereo. I'm trying to install a new headunit and I will be using an aftermarket amp to power my 2 15' subs. I have a stereo mounting kit but I dont have a wiring harness. I've already started part of the install but I can't identify what wire is what. Does any have the wiring diagram for this stereo (I've looked everywhere) or does anyone know of a way that I can hook my stereo up without the wiring harness. Please I would be so grateful if someone can help me.

oh yeah I'm new so I'll post some pics of my ride soon. :D

Smitty :chairshot:

Yeah that is true. I'm just not having any luck at all getting this info, but I think I've found the wires I need which is the ground and power wires but I'm not sure which one is the accessory wire but I'll figure it out.....eventually. If I can get those 3 wires I'm just going to re-wire all my speakers to my head unit cause I'm replacing the ones in the back doors. Hopefully I'll get it soon and when I do I'll post pictures.

:chairshot: Smitty

Much thanks for the link khhoang. I called the a Lexus Dealership my friend works at in Flordia and he got the info for me. So now I'm good to go. :P I cant wait to get it all done. But thanks everyone for your help.

• 11 months later...