New To The Forum

hey guys I'm a noob at all this but i have a 92 SC400 with 175,000 miles on it. I had a few questions...

- with a tune up from lexus how long can i expect the engine to last?

- what parts should be replaced to ensure a lengthy life for my engine?

- what size are the speakers in the front and back...(i know the sub is 10 in)?

- how much would 99 SC400 taillight conversions cost me?

I have huge plans for this car and what im worried about the most is the engine so please if any of you guys can give me advice it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks fellas

Major tune-ups should last every 60,000 miles. I check my cars every year. In the summer and winter. Belts will last over 60,000 miles but that is when they are recommended to be changed. I'd recommend checking the power steering pump for leaks and having the alternator tested.

The motor will last as long as you take good care of it. It is hard to say otherwise. Just change the oil regularly at least at 3 to 4,000 miles (some people go 6 to 10,000 and don't have problems - but I couldn't do that).

I have the speaker specs but maybe someone else can help with that - no time now. Or try the audio/video forum.

The lights will cost $$$ from the dealer. Or try ebay or www.taprecycling.com. Or other salvage sources.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.