Rx330 Third Row Seat?

bmwm3smg2

No, Plus there would be no room for anything after that!  Just too small of a vehicle for a 3rd seat

Thanks. That's what I thought but I haven't found the time to stop by a dealer. We're also considering a BMW X3. How do you like your RX330 so far?

Hi.  I'm new to this forum.  My wife and I are looking to replace her Toyota RAV4 with an RX330.  My question is, is there an option for a third row seat for the 2005 model?  TIA

Hi there,

I did the same thing: moved from a Rav4 to an RX330. I *love* the RX330 ... you'll have no regrets! I had also considered the BMW X3 and the Acrua MDX, but when it came to amenities and luxury, the RX won hands down.

Good luck!

Phyl

I also love the amenities and luxury of the car. I bought the car two days ago and I found that I still have a lot of things to learn to really make use of the car.

While on the topic of the seat, one thing I kinda surprised is that I found that the middle seat at the back row is quite uncomfortable. The back of the seat is quite hard. But looking at the design that it can be flipped down for cup holders and arm rest, I guess this might just be the fact that needs to sacrify the comfort of the middle seat. So to me this car is more like a 4 seaters instead of 5. :P What do others think about the middle seat?

Thanks for all the info. The third row is not a must for us but would be nice to have just in case. We ruled out the MDX because my wife thinks it's too fat! :) Anyway, we'll be busy for the next few weeks test driving and deciding which one to get. I think I already know which one it will be. My wife likes the ride in her sister's RX300. I like the X3 because of its' sports package option. But I've read that the X3's ride is pretty firm even without the sports suspension. This may not work with my wife, as she will be doing most of the driving. So most likely, it will be an RX330.

I also love the amenities and luxury of the car.  I bought the car two days ago and I found that I still have a lot of things to learn to really make use of the car.

While on the topic of the seat, one thing I kinda surprised is that I found that the middle seat at the back row is quite uncomfortable.  The back of the seat is quite hard.  But looking at the design that it can be flipped down for cup holders and arm rest, I guess this might just be the fact that needs to sacrify the comfort of the middle seat.  So to me this car is more like a 4 seaters instead of 5. :P  What do others think about the middle seat?

Yes, but RX with rear armrest flipped down is a winning, luxury image to me when I compare with MDX. :cheers: