Parts For Steering Gear

pepicou

hello, that part number refers to the pressure hose which has banjo fittings on both ends, this is a $326 msrp but you can get it online price 271.oo also

another option is go to a hydraulic shop or hose shop in your area france and bring the old hose assembly and have it rebuild or change the pressure hose, costs here in the states around 80bucks that includes the hose and fittings, another option is after market go online and there area lot of them, one is made by omega hose around 120.oo depends on the website,

you mentioned power steering and then oil tube. Are you referring to the high pressure hose under the power steering pump? A picture would be helpful.

Have not seen it after my last service for 200.000k dearler advised i should change quote"ens.de tube d'alimentation sous pression" part number 44410-50040

price 500dollars plus 19.6% tax

hello, that part number refers to the pressure hose which has banjo fittings on both ends, this is a $326 msrp  but you can get it online price 271.oo also

another option is go to a hydraulic shop or hose shop in your area france and bring the old hose assembly and  have it rebuild or change the pressure hose, costs here in the states around 80bucks that includes the hose and fittings, another option is after market go online and there area lot of them, one is made by omega hose around 120.oo depends on the website,

many thanks next time you are in france i buy you a glass od wine..or 2..

hello, pepicou, have the hydraulic hose shop replace the hose part and install a new fittings coz they will cut it to install the new hose make sure its capable of at least 2.MPa hose rating or more, attached is pix of the longer hose part also make sure they put also a clamp on where the old one is located,

by the way if ever i ll be in france ill let you know, and ill take that offer :cheers:

post-5308-1109467314_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
hello, pepicou, have the hydraulic hose shop replace the hose part and install a new fittings coz they will cut it to install the new hose make sure its capable of at least 2.MPa hose rating or more, attached is pix of the longer hose part also make sure they put also a clamp on where the old one is located,

by the way if ever i ll be in france ill let you know, and ill take that offer :cheers:

thks yr help bottles in the cellar ed

hey Pep those hoses are expensive. mine cost about that. i would buy it online from the US since euro's are booming. my wife called from Amsterdam a while ago and said it cost her $1.35 per Euro.

Brave of you driving an LS where gas is sky high

Hi VBdenny and Pepicou,

I understand what VB is saying about gas prices in Europe as I have spent at least six years there and Loved it, but must admit the U.S. Military subsidized a part of the gas expenditure with "Gas Stamps"and still find it hard to believe you can afford a V-8 gas bill every month but admire your dedication to a fine automobile. Some things are worth the price. Politics aside, I still Love France and its ambiance even though we have had a difference of opinion. We are still friends and will always be so. Maybe, if a few more Muslims drove Lexus and our club helped them we could reach a human side to all of this craziness and realize that people are people and we all have the same aspirations for our families but in retrospect, there are so many obstacles and so much hate that it would be called wishfull thinking, but it sure would be nice for us all to interact on a human level without political, religious or geographic mis-interpretations of one another's feelings. I guess what I am saying Pepicou, is you should have a "BIG" wine cellar as we will make sure you enjoy your Lexus experience as we are all on solid ground and will support you as best we can. please don't take this any other way than "Viva La France" and "God Bless America" and "Long Live The Queen"and "Praise Allah", ETC.,ETc.,ETC.