Starbucks Yummy For The Tummy, Not The Leather

I'm not a Starbucks drinker, the I was handed down a nasty coffee stain on my grey leather on my '98 LS400. It is more like a circular coffee ring. I have tried Lexol cleaner and as I expected it didn't do anything for the stain. Any suggestions without compromising the leather? Mineral spirits or rubbing alcohol followed by leather conditioner?

I'm not a Starbucks drinker, the I was handed down a nasty coffee stain on my grey leather on my '98 LS400. It is more like a circular coffee ring. I have tried Lexol cleaner and as I expected it didn't do anything for the stain. Any suggestions without compromising the leather? Mineral spirits or rubbing alcohol followed by leather conditioner?

Coffee produces an organic stain, clean any residue with clean distilled water, and then use an alkaline type leather cleaner, (Leatherique Prestine Clean) although most leather cleaners fall into this (slightly alkaline pH 8) category, follow with a leather conditioner.

JonM