Reverbrating Windows

lexdog

:cries: I own a 2001 RX300 When only one rear window is down a loud reverbrating noise pulses through out the SUV. If I roll down another window or open the sun roof the noise goes away. Has anybody else encountered this problem. If so how did you resolve it ?

:cries: I own a 2001 RX300 When only one rear window is down a loud reverbrating noise pulses through out the SUV. If I roll down another window or open the sun roof the noise goes away. Has anybody else encountered this problem. If so how did you resolve it ?

Anyone with a 330 should be seeing this. It's a product of an airtight construction. If only one window is open, the air pressure is working to equalize, and it doesn't very well. That's why opening a second window stops it.

It's not a flaw in the car, it's a product of the quality of the construction of the car. We just have to make adjustments for this particular quirk.

I get the same thing on my 2000 when I open the sun roof up all the way, the owners manual states the 80% setting is going to help with this but it is still there just not as bad. Like Seaduck said just open up another window a little.

Jeff