1jzgtte? Or 2jzgtte? In My 95' Sc300

:whistles: I'm the proud owner of a 1995 SC 300; all engine. But, also I'm a turbo man all the way. Will a 91-93 1jzgtte fit in to my (95) lexus as easy as a 2jzgtte would?; that I've heard so much about. Please help! I'm having turbo lag on which engine to go with. e-mail me @ smooothsweed@aol.com

:whistles: I'm the proud owner of a 1995 SC 300; all engine. But, also I'm a turbo man all the way. Will a 91-93 1jzgtte fit in to my (95) lexus as easy as a 2jzgtte would?; that I've heard so much about. Please help! I'm having turbo lag on which engine to go with. e-mail me @ smooothsweed@aol.com

Go with the 2JZ motor. SP Engineering has done about 6 set-ups already. Follow the link below to contact them.

http://www.sp-power.com/main.htm

I'm beginning to think you work for SPEng.

I JZ will fit. But it will be harder to get parts for, service, and modify - unless you read japanese or are in Austrailia (not really). It's a great motor - check out the FAQ - but in the long run the USDM turbo version would be the most effective.