Side Mirror Settings On The Fritz

SeaDuck79

I know it's supposed to do that if the L/R button is set to L, I think, but it's doing it now on both Left and Right setting. Midpoint seems to be ok. Anyone else seeing this? I'm accumulating a growing list of minor issues to address in service.

Rear wiper TSB

Roof rack - one bar won't move (never has)

Mirror setting

Front seats squeak a little (is that just something I have to live with?)

Computer update for tranny (I think I saw a TSB for that)

Some minor recall thing I got from the dealer a few weeks ago

I know it's supposed to do that if the L/R button is set to L, I think, but it's doing it now on both Left and Right setting.  Midpoint seems to be ok.  Anyone else seeing this?  I'm accumulating a growing list of minor issues to address in service.

Rear wiper TSB

Mirror setting

they will tilt down in either the l or r position. midway will stop this from happening

I know it's supposed to do that if the L/R button is set to L, I think, but it's doing it now on both Left and Right setting.  Midpoint seems to be ok.  Anyone else seeing this?  I'm accumulating a growing list of minor issues to address in service.

Rear wiper TSB

Mirror setting

they will tilt down in either the l or r position. midway will stop this from happening

You know something, my driver's seat started to squeak too. And I'm sure it's not by bottom rubbing on the leather either. I have also tried just wiggling the seat back and forth, and it does squeak. I don't know if I should bring it up next Monday when I take it in for another annoying sound.

The side mirror thing is normal. I also noticed the squeak sound from the driver seat when I got a RX loaner from the dealer which was very noticable. Looks like somthing doing with the spring of the seat, extremely worried that it will happen to my RX. Just cross my finger!!!