Nails In Tires

lex

Over the past few months, I've gotten 3 nails in my tires. Weird thing is that each time it was the front driver side tire. How often do people get nails in their tires?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do not know if they were nails but I had to replace the same tire twice within 3 months because of tire damage <_< :( . $270 bucks each time because they were not salvageable. So after replacing the tire twice (270x2) I got insurance for the tires so that if anything happen to any of them during the life of the tire they will be replaced for free. :D I advice anyone with 20's to get insurance as well.

• 2 weeks later...

You sure someone isn't mad at you? Three nails in the same tire in a short time would be a coinicidence. Sorry, but I don't believe in coincidence. The only other suggestion is that you live near (or drive near) someplace where there is building construction going on. Man, construction dudes throw all kinds of junk in the back of trucks and when they hit a bump on the road a bunch of nails go flying out. Just about anything will go through a tire. A guy I know found a 3/8" drive Craftsman rachet in his after he heard a real loud clanking noise.

• 4 weeks later...

I am somewhat angry :angry: must vent. Previously I mentioned me having to change 2 tires(20's and same wheel) within the last 4 months. Well guess what I had another tire problem and it took 4 days to ship the tire but when the tire did come and in between me getting my hair cut and picking up the new tire I got a nail in another tire. I thought that it would be a simple patch but I had obtaibed damage to the side of the tire on the inner sidewall. Well that makes 2 tires replaced in 2 weeks maybe a new worlds record. The good thing is sence I have the insurance it will only be 100 bucks to replace the two. But damn I guess this is the cost for looking good.