Help Me Decide Which Car

I am car shopping and have found the following two cars. Which would you choose and how much would you pay for each car? If it helps, I am in NE Kansas.

1) Local Cadillac dealership has a 2003 GS300 with 30,600 miles. Silver, black interior with sound system. Looks great. Asking $31,995. Carfax indicates car was a local lease.

2) Metro Lexus dealership has a 2001 GS300 with 37,000 miles. Silver, black interior with sound system. Looks great too. Certified Pre-Owned protection. Asking $29,995. Carfax indicates vehicle was leased in Kentucky by one lessee.

I am going to deal this week. Which car is the better deal or are they both relatively the same? Don't forget to provide your bottom line, drive off the lot price.

I am car shopping and have found the following two cars.  Which would you choose and how much would you pay for each car?  If it helps, I am in NE Kansas. 

1)  Local Cadillac dealership has a 2003 GS300 with 30,600 miles.  Silver, black interior with sound system.  Looks great.  Asking $31,995.  Carfax indicates car was a local lease. 

2)  Metro Lexus dealership has a 2001 GS300 with 37,000 miles.  Silver, black interior with sound system.  Looks great too.  Certified Pre-Owned protection.  Asking $29,995.  Carfax indicates vehicle was leased in Kentucky by one lessee. 

I am going to deal this week.  Which car is the better deal or are they both relatively the same?  Don't forget to provide your bottom line, drive off the lot price.

Drive them both and decide which one you like the best. This is the time of year when car lots are full and it is a buyer's market. The Caddy dealer will probably sell you a "protection plan"; but I'll bet you can cut the price on either if you're not in a mad rush to buy. I'd check Edmunds.com for their pricing also. Yourmuse of the car is also important: highway, around town, sell it or trade it when it gets 60k, or keep it til it dies. All these, plus other personal preferences figure in. good luck

I'd go with the 2003, it's a better deal.   <_<

I agree as well! Turbo......dude, I gotta ask you, where did you get that Nissan :censored: Honda image thingy? :lol::lol: That just made my whole day!! ROTGLMAO!! :lol: I want to get something like that but with Lexus Vs. BMW or Infiniti lol.......how did you do that? :lol: :D B) Or anybody else know where I can find something like that? :unsure:

Had to wipe tears away! :D

:cheers:

I'd go with the 2003, it's a better deal.  <_<

I agree as well! Turbo......dude, I gotta ask you, where did you get that Nissan :censored: Honda image thingy? :lol::lol: That just made my whole day!! ROTGLMAO!! :lol: I want to get something like that but with Lexus Vs. BMW or Infiniti lol.......how did you do that? :lol: :D B) Or anybody else know where I can find something like that? :unsure:

Thanks! I have Nissan 300zxTT and one of the guys on our boards found it. :D I'm sure anyone who's good with photoshop could make one up that says LEXUS/ BMW.

I'd go with the 2003, it's a better deal.   <_<

Thanks! I have Nissan 300zxTT and one of the guys on our boards found it. :D I'm sure anyone who's good with photoshop could make one up that says LEXUS/ BMW.

Thanks for the info! ;) That image is priceless! lmao!! :D :lol: B)