Window Whipers

My 2000 Gs3's service manual has failed me again by not informing me if i have those window whipers that sense if its raining or not. How can i find that out?

I HAVE AN IDEA....... im going to get the water hose............

I lost the water hose :cries: any suggestions?

My 2000 Gs3's service manual has failed me again by not informing me if i have those window whipers that sense if its raining or not. How can i find that out?

I HAVE AN IDEA....... im going to get the water hose............

I lost the water hose  :cries:  any suggestions?

The window whipers, not to be confused with the whippersnappers. as the whippersnappers only come on at about 3am to 6am and are only available as part of the "CRAZY JAPANESE" stereo system. The primary purpose of the window whipers is to discipline the car owner when he makes a bad decision or choice concerning the car. If you've recently purchased your car with a "BOMB !Removed!" stereo system and didn't opt for the "CRAZY JAPANESE" system or made some unscrupulous choices concerning your Lexus, BE WARNED and WATCH OUT FOR THE WINDOW WHIPERS!!!! NEVER bend over near your windows or you'll be in for a rude surprise from the window whipers!! :cries:

The window whipers, not to be confused with the whippersnappers. as the whippersnappers only come on at about 3am to 6am and are only available as part of the "CRAZY JAPANESE" stereo system. The primary purpose of the window whipers is to discipline the car owner when he makes a bad decision or choice concerning the car. If you've recently purchased your car with a "BOMB !Removed!" stereo system and didn't opt for the "CRAZY JAPANESE" system or made some unscrupulous choices concerning your Lexus, BE WARNED and WATCH OUT FOR THE WINDOW WHIPERS!!!! NEVER bend over near your windows or you'll be in for a rude surprise from the window whipers!! :cries:

OMG.... :chairshot:

I'm gonna pass out.. I thought the first response was too much, and now... the finale.. your killin' me ovah here!!!

roflmao and crying too... :D :D :D

To the original poster, though, to the best of my knowledge, 2nd gen GS's didn't come equipped with rain-sensing windshield WIPERS. They weren't an option either. I just read an earlier post of somebody pondering to purchase a GS300 with such wipers and heated rear seats, and I wondered too. But a quick look at the Lexus CPO Model Library cleared up any doubts. Check it out.