Roof Cargo Box For Rx330

Guest dms666

Can anyone recommend a roof cargo box for the RX330? I would like a box over a ski/board-specific carrier to accomodate other stuff in other seasons. I assume something by Thule is the obvious choice.

How easily do these things attach to the factory Lexus roof rails?

Thanks.

A variety of roof top carriers and cargo boxes, including both open and enclosed ski/snowboard carriers, are available from European and U.K. Lexus dealers. Here is a link to the Pan-Europe Lexus web page for the RX - click "Accessories Chooser": http://www.lexus-europe.com/showroom/rx_2003/index.asp

I bought a variety of accessories and parts from a Lexus dealer in London in the early 90's when in London and later from the U.S. by phone. I assume that a U.K. or a European Lexus dealer would be able to help you although the prices will likely be quite high due to the U.S. dollar currently being in the dumper against the pound and the Euro. Shipping costs can get a bit high too.

Thanks for the info, but I think I'll order something local.

I was hoping someone had some first-hand experience with a roof cargo box, especially in terms of storage space, ease of installation, etc.

I'm leaning towards the Thule 672 Evolution 1600.

• 1 year later...