Im New To The Club!

GT-S

greeting ppl! im about to get a brand new IS300, either '04 or '05, black with tan leather interior E-shift. im trying to see if TRD makes exhaust for them or not, and also if TRD makes supercharger for the IS300. if not, what's a good brand for supercharger that i should get for the IS300? i have 2 cars though, my '02 Celica GT is going to be my schooling/working car. and the IS300 going to be the car ill race and occassional driving, just trying to keep it low mileage. i already put $2G in the Celica, exhaust, intake, sound system, and a little of appearance parts. but im done with that car now, no more $ wasted on that car. all will go onto the IS300.

tnx!

hey there's a Veilside body kit that looks just like a Civic, im thinking about getting the kit and make the Altezza like the Civic. debadge everything, and put Honda+Civic emblems on. heehehheeh!!! it's funny to race with ppl who are too cocky.