Hitch Storage Device Installed

pemarsh

My 2004 LX 470 replaced my Sequoia. The ride quality difference is simply incredible. However, I do miss the storage capacity I had in my Sequoia when going on trips/vacations, etc.

We used to use the "piggy pack", a large storage device installed on the roof--too much of a pain though to get at.

I finally installed the Stowaway2 (see stowaway2.com)...took me a while to get it installed, but now I have the extra storage room I need on long trips, etc. It installed on the rear hitch receiver. If anyone wants to see pics or has any questions, let me know. I figured I cant be the only person here that downsized to the 470 and might be missing that extra hauling/storage space.

Please PM me pictures. I am interetesd.

My 2004 LX 470 replaced my Sequoia.  The ride quality difference is simply incredible.  However, I do miss the storage capacity I had in my Sequoia when going on trips/vacations, etc.

We used to use the "piggy pack", a large storage device installed on the roof--too much of a pain though to get at.

I finally installed the Stowaway2 (see stowaway2.com)...took me a while to get it installed, but now I have the extra storage room I need on long trips, etc.  It installed on the rear hitch receiver.  If anyone wants to see pics or has any questions, let me know.  I figured I cant be the only person here that downsized to the 470 and might be missing that extra hauling/storage space.

My 2004 LX 470 replaced my Sequoia.  The ride quality difference is simply incredible.  However, I do miss the storage capacity I had in my Sequoia when going on trips/vacations, etc.

I finally installed the Stowaway2 (see stowaway2.com)...took me a while to get it installed, but now I have the extra storage room I need on long trips, etc.  It installed on the rear hitch receiver.  If anyone wants to see pics or has any questions, let me know.  I figured I cant be the only person here that downsized to the 470 and might be missing that extra hauling/storage space.

I would like to see the images and get the info also.

Greg

Jax, Fl