Leather Interior Kits

lexus082

get inserts for damged leather

any replacment kits i have ever seen never look factory always have too much here or too little their leaving sags make the leather look like cheap vinyl.

besides suede inserts grip you better ,don't get hot and look soo nice

I've known several people on another 'Lexus' site that have gone with the Leatherseats.com covers and they REALLY like them. The pics look like brand new seats. It's all in the installer taking his time to make it look right. I've also heard good things about Katzkin covers as well, but I haven't seen any pics of them installed. A local leather shop uses their kits exclusively except for custom jobs and swears by them. Are you planning on doing it yourself?

Well, if I can ever get my digital camera back from my friend I'll post some pics of my new leather. Just had it installed before Thanksgiving. Came out good. Definately different. It's thicker and has more of a grip. You dont slide like on the oem leather. Leather has more texture to it. It was very thirsty at first. It soaked up about half a bottle of meguiars conditioner. I'm happy with it. It was from www.leatherseats.com. They are usually always selling a kit on Ebay ($615). That's where I bought mine.

Well, if I can ever get my digital camera back from my friend I'll post some pics of my new leather. Just had it installed before Thanksgiving. Came out good. Definately different. It's thicker and has more of a grip. You dont slide like on the oem leather. Leather has more texture to it. It was very thirsty at first. It soaked up about half a bottle of meguiars conditioner. I'm happy with it. It was from www.leatherseats.com. They are usually always selling a kit on Ebay ($615). That's where I bought mine.

Did you do the installation yourself?