Giant Lexus Meet August 2005

We are in talks here for having our 1st giant East Coast Lexus meet. WINO and I discussed briefly at NOPI in September and DaveGS4 is already behind the scenes making things happen. The time has come for it to happen. Between here, Clublexus, SELOC and any other Lexus boards, it should be a BLAST.

D.C is the choice of where this meet will be held.Basically the leaders/volunteers from the boards would organize a huge weekend for all Lexus enthusiasts. August is the month that this should happen, plenty of time for all to plan (and buy mods for the event).

In CA, they had a 120+ Lexus meet at a dealer and I KNOW the EastCoast>WestCoast, so we are shooting for 150+ Lexus cars!!! Clearly we need a lot of space for the actual meet as well as hotel accomodations. Also we will be trying to include TeamLexus, sponsors and Lexus tuner shops. I am sure we will have a raffle etc etc.

To fill a whole weekend, we are thinking a track day as well one of the days. With some cruising.

So please post your ideas and suggestions here, thanks.

Mike :cheers:

We are in talks here for having our 1st giant East Coast Lexus meet. WINO and I discussed briefly at NOPI in September and DaveGS4 is already behind the scenes making things happen. The time has come for it to happen. Between here, Clublexus, SELOC and any other Lexus boards, it should be a BLAST.

D.C is the choice of where this meet will be held.Basically the leaders/volunteers from the boards would organize a huge weekend for all Lexus enthusiasts. August is the month that this should happen, plenty of time for all to plan (and buy mods for the event).

In CA, they had a 120+ Lexus meet at a dealer and I KNOW the EastCoast>WestCoast, so we are shooting for 150+ Lexus cars!!! Clearly we need a lot of space for the actual meet as well as hotel accomodations. Also we will be trying to include TeamLexus, sponsors and Lexus tuner shops. I am sure we will have a raffle etc etc.

To fill a whole weekend, we are thinking a track day as well one of the days. With some cruising.

So please post your ideas and suggestions here, thanks.

Mike :cheers:

east-coast-distance-map_lg.gif

• Like 1

funny enough , already am palnning one for next year with plans of driving to nopi after for any interested but my start point is here in Toronto to see the RX being built outside of Toronto.

Just waitnig for confimation from tmcc for approval

funny enough , already am palnning one for next year with plans of driving to nopi after for any interested but my start point is here in Toronto to see the RX being built outside of Toronto.

Please let me know of join www.seloc.net when u come to NOPI. We won 20 trophies last year and had 38 Lexi lined up!!! Everyone had a blast.

• Like 1

sk,

when abouts (what month roughly) for the plant tour? Please keep me posted.

1SICK,

My wife & I are planning to take a trip to Washington D.C. next year as well......please keep me (us) posted on all the details & I just might be able to 'kill to birds with one stone" B)

:cheers:

• 4 weeks later...
sk, it looks like I will be in Toronto in late May, can you shoot for then on the plant tour?

1SICK, when in August?  I will be in Sydney Aus. for the first two weeks or second two.  not sure yet.

steviej

The week of May 23rd - 27th if possible sk ;) :whistles: For those intrested, we should arrange a Blue Jay's game that week too! (that is in addition to the Lexus plant tour of course which I'd love to go to again I'm sure :D ). The defending World Series Champions.....the Boston Red Sox are in town for a 3 game series starting Tuesday May 24th - Thursday May 26th. :D Just a suggestion is all.....I'm sure many LOC (& perhaps CL) members are baseball fans & Dowtown Toronto is georgous that time of year. B)

1SICK, anybody have an idea what week in August the big meet in Washington DC will be? :unsure: Trying to schedule my holidays lol :lol:

:cheers: