Finally Sirius Satellite Radio In Lexus Cars!

HubJunky1

• 2 weeks later...
By Feb 05 Sirius will be a dealer and post-production option in the LS430, ES330, and LX470 as well as Toyota and Scion models

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServe...d=1101254447546

Its about time we had a better option than xm  :D

Steve, why didn't you drop me an email! :chairshot:

I am so happy that I could cry! :cries:

I have been screaming at Lexus and praying for this for a year! :rolleyes:

February 2005 could not come soon enough for this Howard Stern fan.

Now the countdown for January 1, 2006! :P

Happy Holidays!! :cheers:

I would have but I forgot!

Thank you, my friend.

As I emailed, I look forward to a cocktail with you in DC next year. :cheers:

I was not there, as much as usual this year, but we have a new major software release next year and Uncle Sam is a HUGE customer. :D

Until then, happy holidays. :geek:

• 1 month later...
By Feb 05 Sirius will be a dealer and post-production option in the LS430, ES330, and LX470 as well as Toyota and Scion models

Has anyone heard any more about the availability of Sirius radio installations in post production Lexus vehicles? I know that it's not February yet. :rolleyes:

While, I love my 2004 ES330, I feel that my dealer's employees at Lexus at Cerritos are completely clueless. I can't decide, if they are just not informed or could care less. :angry:

How has your post sales experience been with your dealer? :unsure:

I have now had 4 :censored: conversations with Lexus Customer Service. I am now not only unhappy with my dealer, but now Lexus in its entirety. Its reputation for superior customer service is pure marketing :censored:.

I have emailed and telephoned the world for more information on the Sirius/Lexus announcement. Most times, my communications go completely ignored.

When I do get someone I can communicate with, I have to point out the press release to them. There is NOT one :censored: person at Lexus, who knows a thing and instead of admitting ignorance they make :censored: up.

Has anyone been provided any updated information? :cries:

• 3 weeks later...

I called Sirius Customer Service out of pure desperation and was told that negotiations were still going on between Lexus and Sirius. :cries:

Well, I was back at the dealer today getting the recalled passenger seatbelt sensor replaced. Once again, I tried to get updated information from the service representative, who was nice, but once again clueless. :chairshot:

I may just end up with an aftermarket install, as I am totally :censored: annoyed by Lexus.