Frame Fixing

92LexES

Hey sup, i am a current 3 year owner of my 92 es300, i had gone into a accident with my front bumber recently, The front support or frame has been pushed in to the right a litter enough to break my headlights out of place, my hood was also busted because of the push in, I was wonderiin how much would it cost to pull my frame back together. I am sure that someone had gone thru this before where u hit into someone's back and cause your hood to pop up and causing your front bumper to get pust in a little ruining the front frame. the front bumper looks like nothing happen but the front frame has been push in at a angle and so it causes the right headlight to be not in place. Money is not an issue but just wanted a more estimate to how much it would cost to repair the frame in the front... thanks for the time..

Hey sup, i am a current 3 year owner of my 92 es300, i had gone into a accident with my front bumber recently, The front support or frame has been pushed in to the right a litter enough to break my headlights out of place, my hood was also busted because of the push in, I was wonderiin how much would it cost to pull my frame back together. I am sure that someone had gone thru this before where u hit into someone's back and cause your hood to pop up and causing your front bumper to get pust in a little ruining the front frame.  the front bumper looks like nothing happen but the front frame has been push in at a angle and so it causes the right headlight to be not in place. Money is not an issue but just wanted a more estimate to how much it would cost to repair the frame in the front... thanks for the time..

current industry standard is $975 per inch of straightening.

it has to be straightened, then sanded, primed and painted to protect from elements.

DCP02056.sized.jpg

DCP02047.sized.jpg

DCP02043.sized.jpg

DCP02042.sized.jpg

DCP02040.sized.jpg

DCP02028.sized.jpg

that was going to cost me $850 JUST to repair the front cor support, because it bent the "frame rails" in about 3/4". and thats only that price cause i knwo someone in the business.

Hey sup, i am a current 3 year owner of my 92 es300, i had gone into a accident with my front bumber recently, The front support or frame has been pushed in to the right a litter enough to break my headlights out of place, my hood was also busted because of the push in, I was wonderiin how much would it cost to pull my frame back together. I am sure that someone had gone thru this before where u hit into someone's back and cause your hood to pop up and causing your front bumper to get pust in a little ruining the front frame.  the front bumper looks like nothing happen but the front frame has been push in at a angle and so it causes the right headlight to be not in place. Money is not an issue but just wanted a more estimate to how much it would cost to repair the frame in the front... thanks for the time..

it has to be straightened, then sanded, primed and painted to protect from elements.

DCP02047.sized.jpg

that was going to cost me $850 JUST to repair the front cor support, because it bent the "frame rails" in about 3/4". and thats only that price cause i knwo someone in the business.

Don't forget to remove your cell phone before getting the work done lol. j/k B) ;)

:cheers:

DCP02047.sized.jpg

Don't forget to remove your cell phone before getting the work done lol. j/k B) ;)

:cheers:

ahh yes, i was waiting on a call frm work.

and thats my house phone...1 of 4 (big house) :blink: B)

I hope that you removed the cover on that timing belt.  I mean, I know that Ford probably doesn't make the BEST car around, but not even covering the timing belt?!

i removed the top cover. i liked it off. and before you say anything, i had had it removed for over 200,000 miles. changed the Timing belts at 65,000 mile intervals since car was new. :D