Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Refills

RX in NC

Got the Valeo blades installed, they're the same blades BMW is using. So far I'm real happy with them, they wipe great, don't skip even at high speed and are REALLY low profile, you can't even see them down in the cowl whereas you could see the old blades.

I'm happy with them, don't know about $80 happy but that will come when we see how long they last.

Got the Valeo blades installed, they're the same blades BMW is using. So far I'm real happy with them, they wipe great, don't skip even at high speed and are REALLY low profile, you can't even see them down in the cowl whereas you could see the old blades.

I'm happy with them, don't know about $80 happy but that will come when we see how long they last.

I'm intrested how long they last as well......keep us posted! B)

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought my 1st Lexus, a 99 RX 300, a few weeks ago. Not sure if the blades have been replaced before, but found they took the same inserts as my 97 Accord. Over the years, I found my best inserts by LEXOR, available at your local Wal-Mart. Type D fits the driver side and Type B fits the passenger side and the rear. Yes, the rear! You do need to cut them into your sizes.

Try them out and let me know how you think about them. One thing for sure: they are easy on your wallet: $5 per package of not just one, but TWO inserts! :cheers:

I use NAPA Exact Fit replacement blades on my wife's 2000 RX 300. They come one in a package [ different lengths ] and cost about $6.00-$8.00 each. They last for several years and don't make that annoying " click-clack " when changing direction on the windshield. [ Absolutely QUIET! ] Also used on the rear window.