Dfw Holiday Meet

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS (YES, ALL ARE WELCOME)

There is a Clublexus Meet scheduled for Saturday, December 18th. discuss a start time amongst yourselves, somewhere around noon would be good though. Meet Details:

Where: River Legacy WEST Park, on the corner of Greenoaks Blvd and Cooper st, North of I-30.

When: Saturday Decmber 18th, 2004.

Time: 12 noon (tentative) i will edit start time accordingly, as people post their opinions on the start time. as of right now it is 12 noon. that can change if its noot a good time, so its not set in stone.

post here to RSVP.

1. ArmyofOne

2. 1QWKLEX

EDIT: turns out that its not a good day for me, but i can stil make it, i have to drop a friend off at DFW around 430pm, so i will have to come out there for a few hours, then go drop him off, then come back.

EDIT # 2: 1qwklex cant make it, hes leaving for cali that day...so...

1. ArmyofOne (Josh)

2. JPI (Jason)

add to the list! all peeps are welcome if you are in driving distance!

There is a Clublexus Meet scheduled for Saturday, December 18th. discuss a start time amongst yourselves, somewhere around noon would be good though. Meet Details:

Where: River Legacy WEST Park, on the corner of Greenoaks Blvd and Cooper st, North of I-30.

Time: 12 noon (tentative) i will edit start time accordingly, as people post their opinions on the start time. as of right now it is 12 noon. that can change if its noot a good time, so its not set in stone.

post here to RSVP.

1. ArmyofOne

2. 1QWKLEX

EDIT: turns out that its not a good day for me, but i can stil make it, i have to drop a friend off at DFW around 430pm, so i will have to come out there for a few hours, then go drop him off, then come back.

C'mon guys! LOC is welcome too!!

1. ArmyofOne (Josh)

2. JPI (Jason)

3. Trulux (Nate)

4. Southen SC (derek)

post here to RSVP.

1. ArmyofOne

2. 1QWKLEX

C'mon guys! LOC is welcome too!!

1. ArmyofOne (Josh)

2. JPI (Jason)

3. Trulux (Nate)

4. Southen SC (derek)

EDIT#2: IT IS OFFICIAL, THE MEET DATE IS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 18TH . THE START TIME IS NOON!

Directions:

Take I-30 to cooper St.

Head N on cooper St.

Turn L on Greenoaks Blvd

you will see the park entrance. It looks like this:

DCP02211.sized.jpg

Enter the park. It will be a right turn if you are coming from my directions.

Here is the park:

DCP02207.sized.jpg

DCP02210.sized.jpg

DCP02209.sized.jpg

Once inside the park, take the first left. the very first parking area you come to is the meet. you will see my car there.

c'mon guys! i know the DFW gang wants to do this. 5 peopel isnt a very big turnout.

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

6 people! I'll take the drive over; road trips are always fun in the LS! Just to make sure the navi has me going to the right park, is the park at 701 NW Green Oaks Blvd...Arlington 76006?? I'll be in the black, 95 LS4. :D I can't wait....

Blake

hey blake! we would be more than happy to have you if you are willing to make the drive! you have a PM and we will see you there! if you have any questions, you can contact me at my personal #, PM me for it!

also, the list has grown to 17 members!

1. ArmyofOne (Josh)

2. JPI (Jason)

3. Trulux (Nate)

4. SouthernSC (Derek)

5. el gato (Giovanni)

6. texisportx (Gary)

7. BigJoeD (Joe)

8. 10SecondIS (Jeremy)

9. crazeazn (John)

10. Toymachine40K (jon)

11. dag (dax)