Is This The Next Ls?

CanadaCraig

No, thats a JDM Toyota Crown Athlete. Its actually smaller than the LS. You wont see any pics of the new LS, Lexus is VERY tight about that sort of thing. You wont see it until it debuts at some auto show.

one of the '06 models of the LS is gonna be sick.......i think its gonna be called LS500GT with u guessed it 500HP!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

its gonna be going up against one of the MB AMG........and beleive u me its not gonna be cheap i think the estimated the price being over 100K but don't quote me on that one

NASTY!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I hope the LS doen't end up looking like this.......

http://www.lexus.com/about/concept/lf-s.html

Well............maybe I just need to chill :lol:

Look at the bright side: If it IS the new LS there'll be lots of cherry LS430s and LS400s on the market, as those who have to have the newest dump their older, classier vehicles. And we get to buy them cheap. B)

I hope the LS doen't end up looking like this.......

http://www.lexus.com/about/concept/lf-s.html

Well............maybe I just need to chill :lol:

Look at the bright side: If it IS the new LS there'll be lots of cherry LS430s and LS400s on the market, as those who have to have the newest dump their older, classier vehicles. And we get to buy them cheap. B)

I forgot about that :cheers::cheers:

Those new body styles certainly mean Big Depreciation for us!!!! :lol:

I'm all over it.........maybe two LS's for me :D

exaclty.........good point............maybe thats when i'll step up to the Gen3 or maybe '02 or so...... B)

the LS i very seriously doubt is gonna look anyting like that......i think i saw the concept and it was kinda like the new 430 (big body luxury)

hey Agent do you have HID's on your 99? in know the HID and Navi combo is pretty rare to find, but if i'm stepping up i'm gonna get nothing less :lol:

:lol:

exaclty.........good point............maybe thats when i'll step up to the Gen3 or maybe '02 or so......  B)

the LS i very seriously doubt is gonna look anyting like that......i think i saw the concept and it was kinda like the new 430 (big body luxury)

hey Agent do you have HID's on your 99? in know the HID and Navi combo is pretty rare to find, but if i'm stepping up i'm gonna get nothing less  :lol:

Yea.......I got those HID's....they're awesome. I don't have the Navi though. I almost bought a 98 that had the combo....it was silver w/89k miles.......probably should have snagged that one... :huh:

When I drive my wife's Sequoia, I'm always thinking the lights are too yellow and weak :lol: ---cause I'm used to the HID's :cheers:

I agree the concept car was a little too.......out there........... :o

In all honestly silver, skip the nav on a gen III. The system has a small screen and is very difficult to update compared to the gen IV cars. Not to mention it has reduced functionality and less POIs.n Get Nakamichi instead.

And 99.9% of 99s and 00s have HID ;)

In all honestly silver, skip the nav on a gen III. The system has a small screen and is very difficult to update compared to the gen IV cars. Not to mention it has reduced functionality and less POIs.n Get Nakamichi instead.

And 99.9% of 99s and 00s have HID ;)

I agree with that one too.........

I thought the screen looked too much like "Asteroids" or something....I didn't trust the screen would look good after a few years.....just My Opinion

So I skipped it and like the looks of the stereo/ac on the traditional (and magnificent) LS dash.. :lol: