Paging: Pioneersbuy

I am new here and I posted this complaint yesterday and was told yur the person to help me. These are the problems:

My earlier post

1. The Changer door(flap) is missing so the CD wont play b/c the door is not closed. I dont want/need to buy the whole expensive cd changer, is there a way I can by pass that little door so the computer thinks the door is closed?

2. For some reason, when I put the tape(cassestte) in the radio, antenna goes down, but then the radio ejects the tape and antenna goes back up, why doesnt the radio accept the tapes?

3. Everytime I turn the car off, a big "BOOM" comes from speakers, even if the radio is completely off.

Thanks

find the pin and make it stick in one position

when you stick a tape in it switches to tape mode which means their is no use for the ant being up if you run the radio while a tape is inserted it should return the ant up .

The noise is a turn off signal lapse , you might have an aftermarket amp running your speakers with a badly wired remote signal as well as the amp being cheap

when you stick a tape in it switches to tape mode which means their is no use for the ant being up  if you run the radio while a tape is inserted it should return the ant up .

What pin?

Tape goes in and shuffles around for about 5 sec and then shoots back out and antenna goes up. Why does it shoot the tape out?

when you stick a tape in it switches to tape mode which means their is no use for the ant being up  if you run the radio while a tape is inserted it should return the ant up .

What pin?

Tape goes in and shuffles around for about 5 sec and then shoots back out and antenna goes up. Why does it shoot the tape out?

the tape has 3 rubber belts that run the tape mechanism. they only l;ast 10 years and need replaced. i have the tape service manual and the belts new if you want to fix yourself. the dor mechaniosm is anothert matter. i have all the parts to fix the door and the service manual if you want to fix it yourself.

the tape has 3 rubber belts that run the tape mechanism. they only l;ast 10 years and need replaced. i have the tape service manual and the belts new if you want to fix yourself. the dor mechaniosm is anothert matter. i have all the parts to fix the door and the service manual if you want to fix it yourself.

so what you are saying is that the tape player(radio) head needs to be cleaned and then it will work?

What about that BOOM when I turn the car off? The car does NOT have an aftermarket amp?

Is it easy to fix the door piece? How much are you selling these parts that you have? What exactly are you including?