95 Headlights

lovlex

i was looking at the 93vs95 headlights on the ls. i know on the 93 you have the amber fog light and the headlight uses one bulb for the high/low beam and then you have the cornering lights. how are they set up on the 95 because i see you can buy a high and a low beam bulb? if i were to buy silverstar lamps for a 95, i gues i will have to buy high and low? thanks

how can you have separate hi and low bulbs on the 96 LS if it uses H4 type of bulb that is hi/low beam type of bulb. there are couple of bulbs inside that are used to the aux illumination but the H4 dual beam lbulb is the most important, there is sepacare section for the fog light that has no relation to the hi/low beam section.

hello. sorry for the misunderstanding, there are three sockets on each of the glass enclosure, the low beam is 9006ST and for the high beam 9005ST and for the combo fog and driving light is the same as the low beam 9006ST, that is what says on the orignal bulbs made by KOITO, that came off my headlamps, just to correct any misinformation, i stand corrected :cheers:

weird, i just have one bulb in my headlight which is dual beam H4 bulb, while my acuara has separate compartments and bulbs which are 9005 and 9006. from what i know 98-2000 ls uses 9006 bulb at least thats what the factory manual told me.