Front Seat swap from a 98 Gs300 into a 01 gs430

Hi everyone,

just done Front and backseat swap on my 01 gs430. Way to hard to find perforated seats here in Europe, so i just bought some non perforated ones from a 98 gs300 (ofcourse i didnt informed myself before that, thought the plug and play).

When i installed the passenger seat, i noticed, that there is one plug missing on the 98 seats. Hoped it doesnt create any faults, but ofcourse my airbag light stays on now + i cant buckle my seatbelt into the 98 seats. I kept the original seatbelts, which were already in my 01.

The question i got now is, is all i need to do now, to get everthing working, just to swap the seat buckle from the 01 seat or is there more to it? I noticed that the free connector is splitted. One goes to the seat buckle thingy itself, the other one to another Plug and then dissapears under the seat somewhere.

Put some pics from the 01 passenger in here for reference.

Hope someone can help me, as im only able to find threads with 01+ swaps into a 99 or older.

IMG_0629.jpeg

IMG_0628.jpeg

IMG_0627.jpeg