Where Can I Get A Complete Maintenance Manual

ec437

I mean a complete maintenance manual. Particulary one that tells me torqueing specifications for bolts, lugs and other things of that nature. I got one for my BMW from Bentley Publishers, but they only print manuals for european cars.

I mean a complete maintenance manual. Perticulary one that tells me torqueing specifications for bolts, lugs and other things of that nature. I got one for my BMW from Bentley Publishers, but they only print manuals for european cars.

I have a 1991 LS 400 (hence my screen name) and I have both repair manual volumes. They sell the 91 LS 400 repair manuals on E-Bay for $120-$150, like 92Lex said above, but I'll sell you mine for cheaper. Let me know if you're interested.

My e-mail is brianstyles@lexusownersclub.com

P.S. No one is actually selling a 91 LS 400 repair/maintenance manual on E-Bay right now. And even if you do find one, trust me, they're priced WAY TOO damn high.

I mean a complete maintenance manual. Perticulary one that tells me torqueing specifications for bolts, lugs and other things of that nature. I got one for my BMW from Bentley Publishers, but they only print manuals for european cars.

I have a 1991 LS 400 (hence my screen name) and I have both repair manual volumes. They sell the 91 LS 400 repair manuals on E-Bay for $120-$150, like 92Lex said above, but I'll sell you mine for cheaper. Let me know if you're interested.

P.S. No one is actually selling a 91 LS 400 repair/maintenance manual on E-Bay right now. And even if you do find one, trust me, they're priced WAY TOO damn high.

How much do you want for the manuals?

How much do you want for the manuals?

I e-mailed you 92Lex. Check it and contact me back ASAP.