Refering To Old Poll

GSsoldier

hey guys, my bday just pass and my firned is giving me 35 for my bday to go towards clear corners, and so im looking for a place to get them as soon as possible!!!

currently ebay is not bring up any thing for the LS, and lextasy.com is 55 dollars to buy, plus who knows how much shipping is i'll contiune to look on goggle but any one have some clear corners to donate?? :) :) haha wishful thinking haha jk jk anyone know where to get some for cheap please let me know

THANKS guys

-joe nguyen

hey guys, my bday just pass and my firned is giving me 35 for my bday to go towards clear corners, and so im looking for a place to get them as soon as possible!!!

currently ebay is not bring up any thing for the LS, and lextasy.com is 55 dollars to buy, plus who knows how much shipping is i'll contiune to look on goggle but any one have some clear corners to donate?? :) :) haha wishful thinking haha jk jk anyone know where to get some for cheap please let me know

THANKS guys

-joe nguyen

If you're looking for JDM clear bumper signal lenses on E-Bay go to this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33717

I believe if you win them at the $28.00 they're going for right now you'll end up paying $46.00 for the total price INCLUDING shipping. Lextasy.com sells their clear bumper signal lenses for $55.00 NOT including shipping. So they would be more than $65.00 easy.

Go to that link I pasted and try to get that item for $28.00. DO NOT do the "BUY IT NOW" option. It'll cost you more. Just bid the item at $28.00. I don't see that anyone's bidding for it and you're getting $35.00 for your B-Day so I'm sure you can bum $11.00 more from someone.

Good luck.

yes i agree with 91, i will be purchasing some soon as well........

on ebay you have to type in a few different searches for them to pull up try:

lexus clear corners

lexus clear bumper

lexus clear lights

lexus JDM

lexus euro

one or more of those searches will pull up a few of them. i'm just waiting for the right price myself......

good luck