Looking to buy an LFA driver seat

Lee Meyou

1 hour ago, Lee Meyou said:

I am looking to purchase a driver seat for a Lexus LFA driver seat.

Please let me know where I can purchase one?

Finding a driver seat for a 2012 Lexus LFA can be quite challenging due to the car’s rarity and exclusivity. Here are a few options you can explore:

1. Contact Lexus Dealerships: Reach out to authorized Lexus dealerships. They might be able to source the part for you or provide guidance on where to find it.

2. Specialty Auto Parts Stores: Websites like eBay or Car-Part.com often have listings for rare car parts. You might find a used or new seat there.

3. Auto Salvage Yards: Some salvage yards specialize in high-end or rare vehicles. They might have parts from a totaled LFA.

4. Lexus Enthusiast Forums: Joining forums or online communities dedicated to Lexus enthusiasts can be very helpful. Members often share information about where to find rare parts.

5. Custom Upholstery Shops: If finding an original seat proves too difficult, a custom upholstery shop might be able to create a replica or modify a similar seat to fit your LFA.