02 ES300 constant revving after starting

02 ES300. 200k. I offered to fix my elderly neighbors car after he accidently "bumped" into a wall at the gas station. It looked like he'd need a bumper cover and a hood. No airbags deployed. Different story in the daytime. But I got it all patched up but the engine revving, heres what I replaced: condenser, maf sensor, vacuum switch valve, air filter, a couple of vacum lines that were cracked. I do have a left over line thats about 5-6' long that initially wasnt connected to anything, the lines from the insulator are accounted for along with the rest of them.Any suggestions before I go get a pricey iac valve? No codes

Edited by Seanamus
fnish sentence

It sounds like you’ve done a thorough job checking and replacing parts. Here are a few suggestions based on the information I found:

1. Check the Coolant Temp Sensors: Faulty coolant temp sensors can sometimes cause revving issues.
  2. Check the Throttle Position Sensor (TPS): A faulty TPS could potentially cause revving issues.
  3. Check the Idle Speed: If the idle speed is too low, it might cause the engine to die when put into drive.
  4. Check for Clogged Fuel Injectors or Dirty Engine Valves: Gradual power loss, sluggish acceleration, and lowered fuel economy can be caused by dirty fuel injectors, dirty engine valves, and combustion chamber deposits3.

If none of these suggestions resolve the issue, it might be worth considering the IAC valve. However, it’s always a good idea to exhaust all other possibilities before investing in a pricey part.