[URGENT HELP PLEASE]

So I did some work on my gs300 and i replaced my spark plugs, ignition coils, throttle position sensor and crankshaft sensor and for the past week none of my interior electronics work, i have looked at all of my main interior power fuses and they are actually in great condition. My battery was bad so i i then replaced it but still nothing the car cranks up and runs normal but no electrical power inside no ac/climate,radio windows, telescopic steering wheel nothing. I did notice that the plug in on the alternators clip is broken and it wont lock onto the alternator completely could this be the reason my electrical is not coming on i really need help please anyone

Based on your description, it seems like there could be a few potential causes for the lack of power to your interior electronics.

1. Alternator Issues: The alternator plays a crucial role in powering your car’s electrical systems. If the clip on the alternator is broken and it’s not making a proper connection, it could indeed be causing your electrical issues. A damaged alternator can give off inconsistent voltage, which can cause electronic accessories to over- or under-perform.

2. Fuse Box: Even though you’ve checked the main interior power fuses, there might be other fuses that are related to the interior electronics. For instance, there’s a fuse box located where the driver’s left knee on the dash is, and that’s where the named sub-systems get their power. Check the DOME fuse & RADIO fuse4.

3. ECU Reset: Sometimes, after replacing certain parts, the car’s ECU (Engine Control Unit) might need to be reset. This can sometimes resolve electrical issues.