Looking to Purchase a New LS500

Greetings, I am a new member and a first time poster.

Earlier today, I was at a LEXUS Dealership and things got a bit heated. Long story short, I am looking to purchase a new 2024, LS500 RWD that has an MSRP of $94,725 with all the Installed Options.

I negotiated a deal for $6,230 off MSRP with a Doc Fee of $85. The only additional costs are License & Registration and Sales Tax. Being that I am not financing, I would be bringing them a check on Monday. They agreed to the deal and as I was leaving, made sure to let me know how they were losing money on this.

From all the research I have done and the few dealers I have spoken/negotiated with, this seems to be a solid deal, but I wanted to make sure the experts on this forum approve of this deal and I am not missing anything that would make another deal sweeter in a week.

Thanks for your help.

Hello, Joshua.

It would be difficult for me to believe that this is NOT a great deal. Perhaps there were more than a few of this model cars on the lot?

You got a decent discount off msrp but the dealer is NOT losing any money on this deal. I get liking new but a one year old car with 5000 miles sells for at least 20,000 less a 2 year old with 10 to 15000 sellss 30 to 40,000 less.  Luxury cars depreciate way faster than regular cars. To me a one or 2 year old certified used with factory warranty is what I call a real good deal.