Went To The Track

grnstreak

Finally got around to running the Lex at the track.

I'm pretty pleased with my time... I didnt do soo bad.

I just wanted to see what the car is capable of doing bone stock, before I start modding it.

My best time: ( my two other timeslip is around somewhere... 15.8@89)

timeslip.jpg

I just got the car about six months ago and wanted to see what the car and I were capable of.. I'm not too dissapointed :D

Tommy.

so you have plans of turbo?

Yeah, I'm slowly putting together the Dave H kit.

I have a sidemount intercooler from my dsm, but I'd rather wait to buy a decent front mount and get a buddy to weld the pipes for me.

Alot more little stuff I have to get before I toss this thing on jackstands. ( Headgasket, ARP's, fuel pump, injectors)

And that's why I want a W58 mated to my 1UZ-FE. My best time with full interior +90 lb sub box was a 15.420 @ 91 mph. With the sub out, passenger seat out, and rear seat bottom and back out I got a 15.230 @ 93 mph or so.

I'm sure that with a nice trans instead of the slushbox the V8 SC would be capable of a 14.999 stock....

Anyway nice times, sounds like you can launch well as your 60 foot times were almost identical to mine. I love going to the track it's !Removed! addictive! I usually plan on around 5 runs and end up doing 10 or 15.

Aaron

• 9 months later...