options for aftermarket struts front and rear

Stubing

346,000 miles and original struts. bought car for $13,000 with 100,000 miles in 2011. What a car! Cant stomach any other car on the market for sale. Love the ride and the reason i had not replaced is the car still rides fine, except driver side strut is making a clunking sound when going over sharp bumps. Southern california driving. Was worried about a stiff suspension so i had not replaced.  My back does not like SUVs. Probably can only handle an expensive foreign car. Can stand longevity of those cars though. Any thoughts on struts. How come there is not a search bar for topics on this website. Maybe i am just not looking hard enough.

There's a weird quirk with the LS430 where there seems to be plenty of front suspension options but a lack of rear suspension replacements.

so replacement of your front strut should be relatively easy.

I think one of the highest quality air struts you can find will be Arnott suspension struts.

Be aware they're very expensive. Easily will cost $1000~ each rear strut.

a huge problem with the air suspension struts is the apparent complete inability to repair or replace the rubber bladders themselves, especially without equipment costing over $20k+

otherwise your alternatives are coil springs.

• 2 weeks later...

I replaced all 4 on my 2005 a few years back - KYB Excel G shocks are excellent replacements (the one I took out were KYB, but not sure of model #)

Just be sure to replace all the rubber while you are in there!