Just bought a 1992 ES300

I will take pics soon as the rain lets up. I see posts from a long time ago .

i am sure there are more recent inquiries. 

280K miles on motor. smoking white /gray/black smoke  bad , not sure if its heads or rings. 

Body is good shape, needs paint 

I have a 2002 3.0 motor  came froma  Sienna Van

i am going to get the block rebuilt , might bore out 20 over and start putting it back together 

My winter project   Will post pics as it progresses

Thanks to any body who responds and knows these cars 

Actual hands on exp is way beyond priceless

Paul

Its hard to see into the radiator with the kind of fill pipe they use .  I am getting a pressure tester here soon as the weathers clears and put that on .  Only way to really tell 100 percent 

I am waiting for a garage space to open up so i can work on it inside,  currently got !Removed! weather here in Paris Tennessee.

The guy i bought it from put that head gasket fix in it, so all i see is purple antifreeze coming out of the fill pipe. 

There is white residue around the intake pipe, so it did overheat ..He said it didn't run to hot, maybe 10 degrees hotter than it should.

The temp gauge was fluctuating, and he was told the fuel pump would do that.   Now that's a new one on me. 

The smoke that comes out isn't steam, it's more of a gray black smoke. Not supposed to clear out till Tuesday i will post a pic of it asap. 

Edited by East Coast