2020Rx350 driver seat defect

Dneveragain

Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with “rippling “ of the material on the driver seat. I purchased the car with 6900 miles on it still under original warranty. Took the vehicle to a Lexus dealer, the assistant service manager said it looked like a manufacturing defect(pictures taken) but he would need to consult with service manager the next day. Service manager, via  the assistant serve manager said it was not covered.  Called Lexus 800 number for help, they have been completely useless, claiming that the dealership will not return her call. I would have expected better of Lexus. I for one will NEVER purchase another Lexus again if this is how they deal with warranty issues!!!

Would you be able to take your vehicle to a different dealership?

Our dash was replaced (no charge) after 9 or 10 years. Perhaps what you see is not common to many RX350s. Don't give up. 
Can you attach a photo of it?

10 hours ago, RX400h said:

Would you be able to take your vehicle to a different dealership?

Our dash was replaced (no charge) after 9 or 10 years. Perhaps what you see is not common to many RX350s. Don't give up. 
Can you attach a photo of it?

In 2016 Lexus was still a well-spoken of luxury brand. 

We bought the CT, partly because of what we have read about reliability and quality of the brand and being made by Toyota is not something that is very negative. The car has been perfect and first year with Lexus we were happy with service and treatment when car was having inspections.

We still keep the yearly service with Toyota (Lexus no longer has a separate workshop here) because oil needs to be replaced and mostly because the expensive hybrid battery then is warranted. If that was not the case, we would go elsewhere for changing oil etc. If we will stay with Toyota (have had 3 before, 2 good and 1 garbage) I do not know. As long as the CT is behaving perfect, we have no reason to change car. It is nice and comfortable and possible to find parking place to. The big cars you have in US will be crazy to drive here where parking places are made for original Fiat 500 and Renault 4 that were the cars here 20 - 40 years ago.

John, you must be in Europe? I was touring France and Italy in August and saw many tiny cars. It was amazing that the tour bus driver could maneuver around the narrow streets. 

13 hours ago, RX400h said:

John, you must be in Europe? I was touring France and Italy in August and say many tiny cars. It was amazing that the tour bus driver could maneuver around the narrow streets. 

Spain.

The CT is longer than maybe 40% of markings on parking spaces.

But seeing that many, maybe most cars drive around with only 1 or 2 persons in it, reasons to buy big cars are few.

And small cars are much more fun to drive.