Center Lexus hubs to fit a Honda rim.

Ed Fenwick

Aloha folks, when I bought my ES 350, it had black painted 19" wheels and tires. I bought 4 17" rims from Craig's list not knowing the center hubs with a big "H" on them would be a different size than Lexus. Is there anything that I can do to get Lexus center hubs on these wheels?

Thanks for any help God bless,    Ed

As you can see in this table, some Honda wheels do have the same bolt hole pattern as some Lexus vehicles.

Bolt-pattern.com - A comprehensive bolt pattern guide for cars!

But really, you should determine which 17" wheels would fit, if any.

Head to www.tirerack.com for lots of info.

Not a problem CT, I have always been a German car fan, this is my first Japanese car. It is proving to be a real education. the transmission is going out now!

God bless and thanks for the help,  Ed

Have had more than 20 cars, biggest was a 300SEL 6.3 and 3 other smaller from same company. BMW had 2 and they were garbage. V not bad. I find that Honda, Nissan, Subaru and Toyota (incl. Lexus) generally make more reliable cars than European factories, except maybe for the old Peugeot 404 diesel truck that can live being abolished in mountains in Africa and were repairable without many tools; some of the veterans still drive there.

Take care and enjoy the Lexus.

Had a Peugeot Rally and whenever driving faster than 40km/h rear windows closed automatic.

Constant electric problems as common ground was under the front lamp and then I lived in a cold wet country when whenever it was a bit cold salt was sprayed on the roads.

1 minute ago, Ed Fenwick said:

Yikes, that is slow!!, I was under my ES350 Friday and didn't see any rust. That says a lot for Hawai'i.

It is an island. Is it not salt water that is around it?

That is great. No rust on a 2007 car. Meaning we have a lot of years left before we need to worry.

Aloha CT, sorry had black wheels but bought silver ones and put on tires. The silver ones must have been from a Honda 'cause the hubs have an H on them. I have a jpg file of a Lexus logo and printed it to fit the hub. Glue it on and several coats of clear lacquer and pray.

Once again, the Lord has saved us. We are on the Big Island and our fires were way on the north side. The horrible fires are on Maui, far from us.

Ed

Hope the fire will soon be extinguished.

If the layers of clear lacquer are not enough to keep them good looking, maybe you can send one of the Honda caps to a 3D printing service and have 4 made with Lexus logo on them. They should be able to print more or less anything.

3D Innovations, in Honolulu claim they can print your dreams. +1 808 722 8667

Lexus-Logo-Wallpaper-2022-291275574.eps