Any way to update navigation system on 2014 ES 350?

I had the navigation system updated by the dealership at least six or seven years ago. Recently, they changed all the exit numbers on my area highways. It means the navigation instructions are hard to follow. Does anyone know if it’s possible to get the navigation system updated? my dealership says no. I guess I should believe them since they would make money on me if they could but just thought I would ask the group. 

Thanks all.

Jane

• 8 months later...

That's strange. Just before Easter 2024 I ordered a map update SD card from my dealer, at the preposterous list price of $215. It arrived last week. I inserted the card into the slot and the update process completed in about twenty minutes. 

14 hours ago, ArthurW said:

That's strange. Just before Easter 2024 I ordered a map update SD card from my dealer, at the preposterous list price of $215. It arrived last week. I inserted the card into the slot and the update process completed in about twenty minutes. 

Extreme price.

Here we can buy map updates on micro-SD-cards around 40€.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/355554589554?itmmeta=01HVE4M16HGXB9T4ZGXYABJCNN&hash=item52c8b47b72:g:ovEAAOSwolBkxm54&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8FZyOZPfnbsqRjz4h%2F3PjSUyHW5p6IWCYSuHa5z62vUCx5ddwq3RblF7o0r13Wt19Ct4dh4yR%2BKthmI9Rpj%2Bo4JuGqDvisyly6quAQigIlcOqtRUSSGFIsjMtCWsWw9IHiqwkwVXmV%2F2Gr6vyvIQcsDMv4r%2BBIs1i75ENXPYTjkZnqLyOL46kIwLTZYhZMGidBHk%2BGudXUY425m20yjhymTTLE1IGbgx27OpzdxIaRn8%2Bw4nylwuIJ0U3%2F1nNmQ0Koemw%2FiuHv7BMemzjNvp%2BjZG5LaSSw0YxksDwWNHrwn%2FMZQZXxCd5DpqGDjaVAXuYw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR7CT0MTbYw