Rx330 Radiator Recall

jerryray

Yes there is talk about it on another forum! Did you latter state what VIN numbers are affected??

Or can you tell me your Build date?

Also can you throw up a nice picture of your 330 with the Waag bar! Thanks

Just got a recall notice to replace the radiator . The letter said the radiator could crack in cold weather.

Anyone else get this?

I shot your comment off to my local Service Rep. and here's what he told me:

Yes, the service campaign (4LF) does call for the radiator to be replaced in certain North American

built RX330’s. Those which were built in Japan are not affected. I ran your VIN # and your vehicle

does not apply.

If you want to reply the facts to that board you received the message from, here they are:

1) Affected VIN range is as follows: (Last seven digits)- C001001-C007623 and C001002-C011218

2) Only affects North American built RX330’s-You can tell by the first three digits in the vehicle’s

VIN #. All North American built vehicles start with 2T2.

3) In the affected vehicle’s, a crack may appear at the base of the radiator which will result in

coolant loss/leakage.

4) Driving in extreme cold weather conditions (15 F or -10 C or lower) may cause the base of

the radiator wall to crack.Hope this helps.

Thanks, helps a lot!  Mine was built in Japan but Im still checking the VIN numbers!

No, I don't think so. At lease I don't think I have the towing package, but the car numbers do match the numbers given here for the Factory and Vin numbers. It will be performed end of next week.

Thanks, helps a lot!  Mine was built in Japan but Im still checking the VIN numbers!

No, I don't think so. At lease I don't think I have the towing package, but the car numbers do match the numbers given here for the Factory and Vin numbers. It will be performed end of next week.

your has the upgraded radiator for the tow pkg.

• 2 weeks later...