Daylight Savings Time

ky1980

You have to go into "My Controls", than, on the left hand bottom of this page, under "options", click "Board Settings", and under "Time Zone", you uncheck, "is daylight savings time in effect". :)

My clock is set to DayLight Savings Time - Auto On, but it didnt automatically change the time eather.    I have a 2005 RX330.

My understanding is Auto on just means that it update time according to GPS signal; but we still have to turn DST on or off manually. Just twice a year, not a big problem. :whistles:

My clock is set to DayLight Savings Time - Auto On, but it didnt automatically change the time eather.    I have a 2005 RX330.

My understanding is Auto on just means that it update time according to GPS signal; but we still have to turn DST on or off manually. Just twice a year, not a big problem.:whistles:

correct. and besides, even with our other electronic stuffs, we turn on the Daylight Savings, time never changes! huh, even my cell changed the time, like around 2pm (new time) on sunday!