Pricing

brandongeorge

$53k sounds like a great deal on an '05 considering that the MSRP is $58k+. There is a LOC member that has that exact car. I think he said Lexus of NO gave him about 8% off MSRP in '04. My aunt just bought a '05(either a Custom or Modern Lux...she doesn't know. I think I'm going to see her car today.) for a lousey $1500 off msrp. Lexus of NO and LeBlanc Lexus in BR's pricing are ususally hand in hand since they have the same owner. ;)

:cheers:

$53k sounds like a great deal on an '05 considering that the MSRP is $58k+. There is a LOC member that has that exact car. I think he said Lexus of NO gave him about 8% off MSRP in '04. My aunt just bought a '05(either a Custom or Modern Lux...she doesn't know. I think I'm going to see her car today.) for a lousey $1500 off msrp. Lexus of NO and LeBlanc Lexus in BR's pricing are ususally hand in hand since they have the same owner. ;)

:cheers:

I'm that LOC member who bought an '04 LS430 from Lexus of New Orleans. My car is equiped with the Premium Package and Smart Access and had an MSRP of $58,599. I purchased the car at the end of July for $54,000. While I probably left some money on the table, I went in with an offer half way between MSRP and Invoice. This was also my 4th car from this dealership. Since my car is an '04 and bought at close to the end of the model year, $53,000 for an '05 with the same equipment seems exceptional.

Mike

I have a 2-part question:

1. Can I get the ash interior for the ultra-lux package?

2005 LS430

Ext. color: Black Onyx

Int. color: Ash Leather Trim with Walnut Accent

*Ultra Luxury Package without Pre-collision System*

2. Invoice $59,896: Is $1500 over invoice $61,500 + T&L something that can be done for the car describe above?

Thanks,

Anita

I have a 2-part question:

1.  Can I get the ash interior for the ultra-lux package?

2005 LS430

Ext. color:  Black Onyx

Int. color:  Ash Leather Trim with Walnut Accent

*Ultra Luxury Package without Pre-collision System*

2.  Invoice $59,896:  Is $1500 over invoice $61,500 + T&L something that can be done for the car describe above?

Thanks,

Anita

Ultra luxury pkg. will have the black or ecru interior. Mostly black which on the Ultra is analine which will cost you a few dollars more. Invoice is about $62, and unless its an 04 leftover you anything under $66 wopuld be a great deal. The ls is not a volume car so dealers do not need to get aggressive unless there over stocked. secondly compared to the cars its classed with s-class and 7 series it a tremendous bargain. good luck