93 Es300 With 155,000 Miles

jahon

My 93 es300 had all records from when it was purchased. It was serviced right on time and all papers to prove it. Regular oil changes as well. It runs perfect with 155,000 miles but when should i worry about a rebuild so i can start saving up?

read some faq's and do some search's to catch the gist on what you can expect to go wrong with your car. Assuming your right.. and the car was well taken care of i wouldnt worry about that.

Since you have a 93, they have a few radiator issues which cause the car to over heat and damage and engine/gaskets if your not careful.

that should give u a good start on what to read for.

cool thanks, but the previous owners even replaced the radiator! they were amazing for taking such good care of it man! only thing i wish it had was the leather and sunroof, other than that it is in crazy good shape, they must have garaged it too.

read some faq's and do some search's to catch the gist on what you can expect to go wrong with your car.  Assuming your right.. and the car was well taken care of i wouldnt worry about that.

Since you have a 93,  they have a few radiator issues which cause the car to over heat and damage and engine/gaskets  if your not careful.

that should give u a good start on what to read for.

After my radiator problems on my 93 ES, there is substantial oil leakage around the gasket. Did a major tune up today and only paid $350 for new wires, spark plugs and a distributor cap.