Gold Membership Subscription Now Available

As you will have noticed, the club has being growing incredibly. :D

We would like to thank you for your participation over the last year or so - and we look forward to your continued participation.

As part of our growth and expansion, I am very excited to announce the launch of our paid subscription service - Gold Membership.

Gold Members will be our premium subscribers, and will be given preferential access to the club.

A gold membership subscription costs $50 per annum, and you can activate your subscription here

In return for this subscription, Gold Members will recieve;

Gold Member Icon goldicon.gif

This button, and an ID will be displayed under your name, so you stand out on the forums as a major site supporter.

Membership Pack

You will receive the following in the post, shortly after you subscribe.

1 x membership card

1 x Exclusive LOC Gold Member sticker (available only to Gold Members)

1 x long LOC sticker

2 x LOC credit card sized stickers

The stickers are all static, self cling, and can be easily affixed to your windows without any sort of adhesive

Some pics :D

Membership Card, Gold Member Sticker and Credit Card sized sticker

43600001_G.sized.jpg

Long LOC Sticker

43600012_G.sized.jpg

In these photo's a Sony Ericsson T610 phone is also shown for perspective

Access to our Gold Members forums

These forums will be Gold Member only access, and we will be having some exclusive fun in there <_<

Garage Access

Gold Members will be able to actively maintain their cars in their Garage.

The Garage is a forum add-in that allows you to showcase your car. You can show photographs, list your mods. You even have your own guestbook, so people can comment on your car.

Your garage can be viewed by all members.

Gallery

Gold Members have a 10 megabyte gallery, with unlimited albums.

Ordinary members may only have 1 meg of storage in one album.

Multiple gallery albums, coupled with the garage makes for excellent sigs, on LOC and any other forums you use.

Arcade

We have just installed an online arcade with (currently) 15 games to play.

Gold Members get unlimited plays, every day.

Ordinary members may only play once a day.

An Increased PM Mailbox

Gold Members may store 5000 PM's in their mailbox, before having to delete.

They may also attach files to their PM's.

Ordinary members may only store 50 PM's, and may not attach files.

Custom Titles

A custom title is a phrase (such as the 370HSSV-0773H below my avatar).

Gold Members may request their own custom titles.

Ordinary Members are very rarely permitted custom titles

A Warm, Satisfying Glow

Last, but by no means least, Gold Members can be assured that their subscriptions are helping keep the club going, by paying our ever increasing server costs, etc.

You can activate your subscription online by clicking here.

Two payment methods are available, and if you pay by Paypal, your subscription can be activated immediately.

Please! Everyone who can, upgrade your membership to gold status. Nobody makes any money off of these forums, all this does is try and offset the ever expanding cost of running this place.

Please! Everyone who can, upgrade your membership to gold status. Nobody makes any money off of these forums, all this does is try and offset the ever expanding cost of running this place.

Does Management & Moderators also get the Gold Member Icon under their names? Just wondering. :rolleyes:

Does Management & Moderators also get the Gold Member Icon under their names? Just wondering. :rolleyes:

when I get a chance - yes.

problems with my laptop, which has photoshop / fireworks on it.

when I get it repaired, the icons will be made ;)

glad you posted Alan - need to pm you! :whistles:

Oh yeah, we were having a contest as to who would get to pay to be the first gold member, I think the bidding got up to $140. Matt's too much of a gentleman to take our money though and I got screwed.

Goldie #5? Arrrrrgh! ;)

You should make it $5 a month or $50 a year...

For those of us that are on a budget, that is...

i will upgrade when funding is not so thight...im barely able to put gas in my car, let alone pay for a premium membbership at the moment. i couldnt even by my mom a birthday present this year... :blink:

You should make it $5 a month or $50 a year...

For those of us that are on a budget, that is...

hmmmm

I could do a $5 a month type deal, but you wouldn't get the membership pack (as we would be loosing money on the pack for one months sub of $5). :(

That would be fine...the point is to get more funding to maintain the site...I bet that way you would see alot more donations if you did this...

By the way, why cant I play in the ARCADE??

hmmmm

I could do a $5 a month type deal, but you wouldn't get the membership pack (as we would be loosing money on the pack for one months sub of $5). :(

Maybe a better option is to do 6 or 3 months at a somewhat higher rate. Say maybe $30 for 6 months or $18 for 3 months. Then make the membership pack increase for each package. 3 monthies only get the membership card, 6 monthies get the little gold sticker and 12 monthies get the whole package.

The issue with month to month would be you would miss out on the frills that will be attatched to the gold card eventually.