Rx300 Gauge Cluster

LexKid630

.........i was just wondering if anyone knew if the needles on the rx300 clusters would ever burn out as quickly as some of the older ls models..??..because i think they are cold cathode tubes, but not sure, and know that they are known to burn out...thanks...

.........i was just wondering if anyone knew if the needles on the rx300 clusters would ever burn out as quickly as some of the older ls models..??..because i think they r cold cathode tubes but not sure and kno that they r known to burn out...thanks...

Don't worry , They are cathodes and will probably last longer than you or I ......... :cheers::cheers:

.........i was just wondering if anyone knew if the needles on the rx300 clusters would ever burn out as quickly as some of the older ls models..??..because i think they r cold cathode tubes but not sure and kno that they r known to burn out...thanks...

Good question. Lexus was first to bring this tech to the market and has gotten much better at it. I think the hours are 100,000 or so...