Chrome C Pillar (l) Insert

I thought it was a DIY chrome job. I went to the dealership this weekend and saw a 1998 GS300 and in the back by the rear doors the black paint on that pannel looked like it was fading off and when I looked closer I saw chrome... just like when I did my front grill.... but im not 100% sure...

I thought it was a DIY chrome job.  I went to the dealership this weekend and saw a 1998 GS300 and in the back by the rear doors the black paint on that pannel looked like it was fading off and when I looked closer I saw chrome... just like when I did my front grill....  but im not 100% sure...

I thought it was a DIY chrome job.  I went to the dealership this weekend and saw a 1998 GS300 and in the back by the rear doors the black paint on that pannel looked like it was fading off and when I looked closer I saw chrome... just like when I did my front grill....  but im not 100% sure...

It is a sticker.

Matt, you should PM bluelex. His car no longer has that chrome part and it was a PITA to take off. bluelex had to repaint that area. If you like it, make sure you will not change your mind in the future. ;)

It is a sticker.

Matt, you should PM bluelex.  His car no longer has that chrome part and it was a PITA to take off.  bluelex had to repaint that area.  If you like it, make sure you will not change your mind in the future. ;)

its a sticker?

yeuch.

too much scope for me to screw up fixing it on - and I imagine could be a real !Removed! to remove.

Thought it was a chrome piece. :blushing:

ah well - maybe not then.

cheers Neo