Rims

smcmrk

The Lexus dealer used to sell these sick chrome BBS Bugatti wheels for the SC400. Does anyone know where you can find these wheels? They dont carry them anymore and they are the sickest wheels I have ever seen on an SC.

I had BBS BUgattis in chrome on my M3 way back when and used them as my spares in the winter and bent one really bad. I have been looking for a year and nothing. Try ebay as that is your best bet but trust me nobody has them anymore.

I had BBS BUgattis in chrome on my M3 way back when and used them as my spares in the winter and bent one really bad.  I have been looking for a year and nothing.  Try ebay as that is your best bet but trust me nobody has them anymore.

I has a 92 SC400 dark green with 18' chrome BBS Bugattis lowered 1 in. I loved that car. The rims really bring out the lines of the car. I saw some on ebay on a 5 series BMW not too lontg ago but 1 of the rims was damaged pretty bad. They were 17's

Hmmthose might have been mine cause i sold the car w/ the 17's and one was damaged badley. Well good luck!

Yea, I remember you. I remember seeing pictures of your m3 with the bbs's in another forum for sale. I think I may have emailed you about them. Wish

I could find some.

Well I was thinking 4 wheels, 4 tires, 2 kumho ectsa tires in the rear, and 2 nice tires in the front (i forgot what kind i will find out later), rears have maybe 60-70% tread, and the fronts have like 20-30%. So maybe like I don't know maybe around a grand. We can talk about it later, just email me if you want, jpowersjr2@hotmail.com . Oh and btw the rims are in very good shape for 12 year old wheels.